Security + Defence and Remote Sensing conferences start next week! During these international events representatives of the world of science and business present the most important achievements.
Conferences will focus on new photonic technologies that are and will be used in the future in areas such as defense and security, communication, monitoring and analysis of environmental changes.
The VIGO Photonics will be present as an exhibitor – booth No. 106, and as a speaker. During session dedicated to the industry Prof. Józef Piotrowski will present the process of developing of infrared detectors in VIGO Photonics, and the president of our company – Adam Piotrowski PhD, will talk about opportunities and possibilities for the development of photonics in Poland and their resultant benefits. The presentations entitled “Higher operation temperature quadrant photon detectors of 2-11 μm wavelength radiation with large photosensitive areas” will also be delivered by Jarosław Pawluczyk PhD.
Universe Ballrooom III 13.09.2017
Overview of Photonics in Poland and Commercial Opportunities
– Adam Piotrowski PhD ; President, VIGO Photonics S.A.
Development of High-temperature Operation IR Photodetectors at VIGO Photonics
– Prof. Józef Piotrowski; R&D Director, VIGO Photonics S.A
Threats, Threat Detection, and Discrimination
UNIVERSE BALLROOM IV 12.09.2017
Higher operation temperature quadrant photon detectors of 2-11 μm wavelength radiation with large photosensitive areas,
– Jaroslaw Pawluczyk, Aleksandra Sosna, Dariusz Wojnowski, A. Kozniewski, Mariusz Romanis, Waldemar Gawron, Jozef Piotrowski, VIGO Photonics S.A.
Other presentations contributed by employees of VIGO Photonics:
EO and IR Technology in Poland
HgCdTe and Sb-based infrared detection modules for gas sensing manufactured
at VIGO Photonics S.A.
– Adam Piotrowski, Zbigniew Orman, Jozef Piotrowski, Artur Keblowski, Lukasz Kubiszyn,
VIGO Photonics S.A.
Electrical and optical performance of mid-wavelength infrared InAsSb heterostructure detectors,
– Emilia Gomulka, Malgorzata Kopytko, Military Univ. Of Technology; Krystian Michalczewski, Institute of Applied Physics, Military Univ. Of Technology; Lukasz Kubiszyn, Artur Keblowski, Waldemar Gawron, VIGO Photonics S.A.; Piotr Martyniuk, Military Univ. Of Technology; Jozef Piotrowski, VIGO Photonics S.A. Jaroslaw Rutkowski, Military Univ. Of Technology
Systems and Components
Detection modules for FSO receivers operating in the wavelength range of 8-12 μm,
– Waldemar Gawron, Małgorzata Kujawińska, Przemysław Kalinowski, Maciej Fimiarz, VIGO Photonics S.A.; Janusz Mikołajczyk, Jacek Wojtas, Military Univ. Of Technology
UNIVERSE FOYER, 12.09.2017
The development of HgCdTe detectors for free space optics,
– Piotr Martyniuk, Military Univ. Of Technology; Waldemar Gawron, VIGO Photonics S.A.; Janusz Mikołajczyk, Zbigniew Bielecki, Military Univ. Of Technology
Security + Defence and Remote Sensing conferences will take place from 11th to 14th of September in Warsaw at Double Tree by Hilton. We invite all interested parties to listen to those presentations and to visit the stand VIGO Photonics S.A.
SPIE Security + Defence:
SPIE Remote Sensing: